Friday 6 February 2009

Bad Weather


While much of the country is suffering with extreme bad weather conditions, here in Sunny Suffolk the large amounts of snow experienced by other counties in the UK has not effected us half as badly.

I totally sympathise with you if you are one of those people who have had there lives disrupted by the extreme weather - I hate it!

If you've read any of my previous posts you'll know that I have a dislike for the cold weather. Call me 'Southerner Softy' if you like - but give me a warm climate any day and roll on the Spring.

1 comment:

Site Closed said...

I didn't mind the snow all that much as it meant a couple of days off work as the schools all closed! We got about 8 inches the first night plus more following that. It's still a bit of a novelty for me being an Aussie in the UK too, haha! :) For me it kind of makes the dark, cold, grey, wet, subzero winters worthwhile.

~K~