Saturday 3 July 2010

50th Birthday Holiday


Well I can reveal to you, for those that might be remotely interested that the location of my special birthday holiday (re)treat is..... Tenerife.

Well I know it's not quite the exotic location that I've talked about in previous posts, such as China, Hawaii or the Canadian Rockies. But my wife Ali has booked us into a Sensatori Spa, (five Star) Resort, which to be honest is exactly what I need at this moment in time as I'm completely Knackered.

Ali and I are really looking forward to spending some quality time together and I know she's going to pamper me completely on my birthday and I'm also hoping she'll take me up to Mt. Tiede to see the sunset above the clouds, which is said to be an unforgettable experience.

I can't wait!!!






No comments: