Wednesday 15 September 2010

Apologies!

First of all sincere apologies that it's been so long since my last post.

It's not that I've been spending all of my spare time posting on Facebook or anything like that, in fact to be honest, I'm totally fed up with the Facebook craze and have decided to keep any further personal communication to an absolute minimum.

So what have I been up to? Well I've been working quite intensely on several things, including my business, diet and fitness.

Over the summer months, since my birthday I have been carefully monitoring my diet and I weighed myself today at 13stone 4lbs (186lbs), which is about 4lbs more than I was this time last year. Not to worry though as I'm feeling really good about myself and very positive about my future.

Please keep viewing my blog to find out whats happening in the future.

Some interesting things to tell you about that's coming up?




No comments: