Sunday 11 January 2009

FREEEEZING

For the past week the weather has been freezing. Most nights it has been at least -3 degrees if not colder. Knowing how much I dislike the cold I have tried to hibernate, but unfortunately most evenings I have had to venture out.

Today the weather has become slightly milder and the sun is shinning brightly, so I think this calls for a trip down to the seaside with my wife Ali and a brisk walk along the beach. I'll take some photo's to add to the blog later and while you're there check out my new hat, it's been really effective over the cold period, keeping my ears nice and warm.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe nice hat! :p the negative temps have been killing me too. luckily it's a bit warmer this week, just a shame it's wetter too...

~K~

Site Closed said...

^^^^ argh.
forgot to log in...
haha! :)