Tuesday 16 June 2009

Lost Pounds


One of the by-products, so to speak, of doing the Alkalising course is weight-loss and although many people have said that they didn't think that I needed to lose weight, I knew in myself that I was carrying a few extra pounds. More than a few in fact.

I've just completed week nine of the course and the results of my of Alkalising, apart from myself feeling outstandingly good, it has also allowed me to lose 10lbs in weight. I am now weighing in at under 13 stone, in fact to be precise I'm 12stone 13lbs. (A big round of applause, thank you)

Last Sunday I treated myself into buying a brand new suit for my 25th Wedding Anniversary. I was really pleased to have the option of purchasing a really expensive one that I liked, however the best thing, the suit had also lost some pounds - the price had been dramatically slashed in the sales

Apart from the streamline price, it was also the perfect fit, 34" waist 40" chest, however what makes these measurements quite interesting is this....... they are very similar to the measurements that I had when I bought my suit to get married in almost twenty-five years ago.

Well of course I came away from the shop feeling amazingly pleased with myself and it just goes to show that following a moderate alkalising diet can really help turn back time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is fantastic results - on all counts! The weight loss, the price cut, and the fact that you are the same measurements 25 years on!

You are an inspiration to me as I would very much like to hit that 13stone mark. Currently I am 13stone 10lb. I keep fluctuating from 13 stone 8 to 13 stone 12.

Perhaps more alkalising is required!

Great post Sir!