Wednesday 11 November 2009

An Honest Update On How I'm Doing!

Hi there,

I'm just giving those of you who might be just remotely interested an update on my health & fitness regime.

Well, as I am an honest type of guy, I have to unfortunately admit that at present it's not good news.

Since my last reported weigh-in during the late summer, I've gained 6 - 7 pounds and my overall weight is now standing at 13stone 5lbs.

Although I'm not particularly concerned about my actual weight-gain, I am worried about the way I've been feeling just lately. Yes I'm back to being tired, sluggish and irritable, which I really, really detest.

So what's caused this downturn in my health regime? It's a question that I've recently been pondering over myself?

After returning home from Italy I've been craving 'high' carb food and alcohol, especially white wine and although I believe that one or two classes of wine and few slices of bread might not do an enormous amount of harm, it does stop me from wanting to exercise regularly.

So starting tomorrow I'm hoping to return to a more alkaline eating regime - like I did in the summer - (re-read post on alkalising) and I've also started running on the treadmill again.

Yes - I want to feel good!

No comments: