Saturday 26 June 2010

Come On England!!


As far back as I can remember I've always enjoyed kicking a Football. I have never been a prolific soccer player myself, but I've followed the 'beautiful game' all my life.

The 2010 World Cup has been very interesting to watch and well done to South Africa for hosting an excellent tournament. But now we're getting down to the crunch games and there's no bigger rivalry than England v's Germany.

Watching England play Slovenia on Wednesday was a nerve-wracking experience and I suppose over the years I've seen many England games that have left myself as well as the rest of the nation thinking about 'what could have been.'

So come on England, the whole nation is behind you! Lets see you at least crush the Germans. I predict a 2-0 victory to England. (No penalties)

Then hopefully it's the Argentinians next!

PS The photograph shows the Kuk Sool kids in Halesworth - We're supporting England and South Korea as well!!




No comments: