Thursday 13 January 2011

KICKSTART 2011


I've recently put together a New Year's Health & Fitness programme called KICKSTART.
It's basically a set of exercises taken from the martial arts, including some cardio and stretching. I've also included some healthy eating tips and specific ways to adopt a positive mindset too.

Yesterday I tried out the fitness regime for myself and although I felt slightly shaky afterwards, I have to admit for someone who is now in there fifties, I did quite well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I for one really enjoyed the first KICK START class and can't wait for the next to see how my numbers improve.

In addition I'm losing weight so that should also help me put some bigger numbers as we go.

I'll let you know how it goes. Thank you for inviting us into the KICK START class its great.