Thursday 20 January 2011

KICKSTART - SESSION TWO

I've jus personally completed the second session of the KICKSTART programme and have improved my overall score quite considerably from last week. My only concern is that next week it will be even harder for me to beat this weeks total.

After completing the various different exercise routines I laid on the floor completely exhausted, again feeling shaky and lightheaded. I know that when exercising correctly it doesn't have to be this way.

My biggest problem has always been, not being over competitive against other people, but being over competitive against myself. I have always liked pushing myself physically and mentally to the limit and today was no exception, hence the after-effects.

Oh well "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" has always been my mantra.

No comments: