Saturday 21 March 2009

Lovely Spring Day

I don't know what the weather was like where you were today - but here in Holton, Suffolk it was a lovely spring day.

After a rather hectic week I found sanctuary in my back garden. Peace and quite with only the sound of the birds and the odd passing car.

What I realise is that living in Suffolk you don't have to go to far to discover tranquility. As for myself I'm lucky to have it on my own doorstep by having a small static caravan holiday park with a lake directly behind us.

Here is a picture that I took myself a couple of years ago from a micro-light aircraft showing the Holton Holiday Park.

It's a Birds-eye-view of where I live (My house is directly in the centre of the picture unfortunately partially covered by the trees.)



No comments: