Monday 20 July 2009

25th Wedding Anniversary


Today it's our 25th Wedding Anniversary

Like many other people who've been married for this amount of time, we've had our 'ups and downs', but doesn't everyone. On the whole however we've had a pretty fantastic marriage.

This Saturday (25th July) we are having a party with all our family and friends to celebrate this milestone, then in September we are heading off to Italy for a romantic holiday - we can't wait.

As you've probably noticed I've included a nice picture of some Roses. My sister Bev bought us these from Hampton Court Palace. They're actually named the "25th Wedding Anniversary Rose" - How appropriate.

It's the second Rose bush that we've received as a gift, (maybe someones trying to tell me something?) See my post titled 'contemplating'.

Today I'm shopping with my wife in Norwich (why change habits of a lifetime.) I'm looking to buy her a little gift for putting up with me for all those years, so it's got to be something pretty special.

I'll post later what I came up with!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Look forward to catching up with you both on Saturday.

Best Wishes

Psbn's Jon & Helen x