Friday 2 October 2009

Back Home



It's been over a week since we've returned home from our holiday in Italy and it's back into the hustle and bustle of everyday life.

I always love coming back home again after a holiday, but my life seems to have returned to a pace of over a hundred miles an hour.

Thankfully my business is going well when so many others are discovering challenging times and my health and mental state are also in a good place.

However I can't just help reflecting back to the Tuscan Hills where I discovered peace and tranquility and literally had time to just stop and think.

Oh well I must go.......so much to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sir,

It doesn't take long for the fast pace of today's lifestyle and running a busy business to kick in again.

I found that already after returning from my holiday. I did my ki breathing this morning and that made me feel better and more 'tranquil' again.

Psbn Jon