Friday 12 February 2010

My Daughter's Success


If you haven't heard already, my daughter Rachel recently won the East Of England Young Business Woman Of The Year Award. Her company is Apparition marketing & Design based in Halesworth and Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.

Well of course Dad's are always proud when their Kid's do well at anything and I'm no exception.

The award ceremony was held at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Stansted, Essex, for over 180 guests and I have to admit I had my first alcoholic drink for four months, just a few glasses of champagne to celebrate, it tasted Goood!

I can recall when Rachel won a freestyle swimming competition at her Middle School Gala. I was cheering her on every stroke of the way. Other parents must have thought I was like a man possessed, admittedly they were probably correct in their observations.

It was much the same last week when the winner was announced at the award ceremony. I have to say I was thoroughly delighted for her, because I know how hard she had worked during last year.

So well done Rachey - you made all the family very proud indeed.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

- John (former JKN)