Saturday 23 January 2010

Alkalising Continued


As I recently mentioned I'm back to 'alkalising', again making the most of my juicing machine.

The thing that I find most difficult during the winter months is discovering the appropriate food to eat.

Eating salads etc. in the summer is fine, however in January it just doesn't seem to do the job and I often find myself just eating any old rubbish to help me keep warm.

Recently my wife Ali, made some good old-fashioned winter soups with plenty of seasonal vegetables, which certainly did the trick .

The essential rule to alkalising is this; Eat the things that you know are good for you and reduce or cut out the rubbish.

If you would like to know more about the energising course take a look at the following link.

http://www.energiseforlife.com/AlkalineLifestylePay/alkaline_diet_course.php

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello KJN,

I enjoyed reading your post and I've looked at the link in your blog to the 12 week course.

PSBN Helen and I have decided we are going to give this course a go starting on 1st March (after payday).

I will post about the results as we go. I guess we'll be needing a juicer to add to the many kitchen appliances we already have!

Regards

PSBN Jon