Saturday 18 October 2008

6th Degree Black Belt


















As you may have gathered from the picture in my last post - I have recently been promoted to 6th degree black belt in the Traditional Korean Martial Art of Kuk Sool Won.

Although I was ready to perform one final test at Kuk Sool HQ in Tomball Texas, I was informed that it was not necessary to test any further as I'd already passed all the requirements for my particular level.

The picture that I've included in this particular post shows myself and three other UK Kuk Sool Masters; from left ~ right Master Steve Whiting, Master Steven Isaacson, Master John Watson, and myself, all promoted to 6th Dahn.

Together over many years of practice we have progressed through the Kuk Sool ranks and I have to say that although we're all approaching the grand old age of fifty, for a bunch of oldies we can still pack a pretty good punch between us.

So look out for the 'Four Horseman' of Kuk Sool on the official DVD of the WKSA 2008 anniversary Masters' Exhibition

No comments: