Wednesday 22 October 2008

Jason's 20th Birthday



Today it's my son's birthday and I have to say that it really seems like yesterday since Jason was born. (Where has the time gone, - I expect all parents say that though.)

This morning we've been to Norwich as he wanted to buy a new guitar with some birthday money. This has been somewhat a tradition, something that we've done together on his 16th and 18th birthday and of course today as well.

So when it comes to buying a guitar, he's the expert and I haven't got a clue - it's almost a foreign language to me. However for all you guitar freaks out there who understand about guitars etc. - what I do know is that he's purchased a Taylor acoustic worth about £450.00 and I have to add it makes a pretty good sound as well.

Happy 20th Birthday Jason

No comments: