Wednesday 1 October 2008

Lovely Liz


I have a lovely friend called Liz that I would like to mention in my blog.

Liz is the mum of one of my martial art students and I met her approximately fifteen or more years ago when she first brought her son Kris to my classes.

To cut a long story short, Liz is a smashing person full of love and kindness for humanity.

Amongst other things she is also a fantastic healer and my family and myself have often received one of her fabulous healing sessions when we've been feeling a little off colour.

I recently received an email from Liz asking me to review her current website and I have to say that I was mightily impressed with it.

I therefore feel the urge to include it within my blog as a way of promoting the valuable work that Liz does.

Have a look and see what you think.

P.S. Liz's husband Graeme is just a superb guy too and we've spent many a summers night just walking and talking.

www.lizgilmour.info

No comments: