Tuesday 30 December 2008

Happy New Year!!


I'm pleased to say that after taking some 'time-out' over Christmas I'm beginning to feel a little more rejuvenated and back into the land-of-the-living instead of walking around like a Zombie.

Although slightly tempted - I haven't been sitting about two much eating - I've actually made an effort to go cycling / walking and jogging (about a couple of miles each day) just to get my energy levels back to normal and to clear my head.

So now that my energy has almost fully returned I'm looking forward to celebrating in the New Year with lots of vigour and enthusiasm. I love to party (without going over the top of course!!)

For all of you good people out there who have taken the time to read my blog over the previous months - I wish you a very Happy New Year.

Fighting Fit At Fifty - 2009

No comments: