Monday 8 December 2008

Shop-til-ya-Drop!


Is it me or am I the only one that dislikes Christmas shopping?

Yesterday I was subject to a tough ordeal - No it wasn't a non-stop twelve hour martial art training session, but something even tougher than that. It was an all day shopping trip with my wife in Norwich.

Now don't get me wrong - I love spending time with my wife, however Christmas shopping really takes it out of me. Am I completely alone or do other men have a similar tale to tell?

As far as buying Xmas presents for people who don't really need anything at all - It actually turned out OK , we managed to get everything that we needed to get.

I've often been told by my wife and kids I have a definite likeness to Scrooge at this time of year.
Bah Humbug !! What do they know!

No comments: