Wednesday 31 December 2008

Reflecting 2008

Reflecting back over the past year I was just thinking about some of my highlights - here are just a few.

  • Starting this blog (15th July)

  • Visited New York for the first time (March)

  • Improved my overall fitness considerably. (July - Sept)

  • Celebrated 28 years of my wife and I meeting (October)

  • Appreciated my kids even more (after my daughter left home in Feb - 'snivel-snivel tear drops on my pillow')

  • Watched my son play live music at 'gig in the park' (Aug)

  • Took part in the 50th Anniversary celebrations for Kuk Sool in Houston, USA (Oct)

  • Achieved my 6th Degree Black Belt (Oct)

  • Completed my 30th year in the martial arts (Kuk Sool Won) (Dec)

  • Two week vacation in Spain (Sept)

  • My daughter came back to live with us again 'hooray' (Oct)

2 comments:

Site Closed said...

HAPPY 2009!

Sounds like you had a pretty successful and event filled year all round! :) Hope I am half as fit as you when I hit the big 5-0, haha. Getting back into shape is high on the to-do list this year! Still love the blog.

~K~

Anonymous said...

Not to mention the very successful black belt photoshoot (dec 2008). All those black belts in one room that you personally have helped achieve their goals! That is a monumental achievement,

And you continue to be an inspiration and role model to us all.

Happy 2009 to all the Ducker Family from all the Denny family.