Wednesday 15 April 2009

Back To Exercising


After re-charging my batteries over the Easter holiday I now really feel like exercising again.

I have been running two miles a day since last Sunday on my treadmill, which always helps to increase my energy levels and makes me feel good.

I am eating healthy and have adopted a new eating regime, which I'll go into more detail at a later date. I want to make sure that it works for me first then I'll spread the news.

Over the cold winter months my weight increased to 13stone 9lbs and I have a goal to loose the 9lbs if possible - That would bring me near-enough in-line with my ideal weight for my age.

With my 25th Wedding Anniversary approaching in July I intend to be really fighting fit for that special occasion as well as for the trip to Italy in September.

No comments: