Wednesday 13 May 2009

Blakelow Farm Cottage - Derbyshire



We're back home after a very relaxing break in the Peak District - Derbyshire. We stayed at Cranberry Cottage, Blakelow Farm just outside Matlock.

Our main theme for our vacation was 'peace and relaxation', with a little bit of walking to keep us active.

The setting was absolutely perfect with our location high up in the hills, 1,000 ft above sea-level and well away from the mass population.

Although very quiet Alison did however make a few new friends, who kept us both amused during our stay.


I'm really pleased that I managed to stick to my new eating regime and I managed to take my new friend 'The Juicer' with me as well as the Saxophone.

I have to say what with the combination of the diet, rest and relaxation I'm now ready to take on the World again.

No comments: