Friday 1 May 2009

Peak District


My wife Ali and I are taking time-out to visit the Peak District next week.

We're leaving the kids Rachel and Jason home-alone. (Don't worry they're 23 and 20 years old so they can look after themselves.)

Ali and I have often talked about going to this region, but until now have never gotten round to it. So we've finally made time to do something that we've been meaning to do for along time.

We're staying in a small Cottage near Matlock. It looks truly idyllic with lots of rolling hills close by. We seaking a little peace and tranquillty and I think we'll discover it right here.

The one week holiday also continues on with my theme of me trying a variety of different 'new-things' this year as well as taking time out to 'smell the roses.'

I'm taking the camera and I'm looking to have some amazing pictures to show on our return.

No comments: