Monday 18 May 2009

Master Training


After yesterday's five-hour training session with the Grandmasters eldest son Master Sung Jin Suh I'm now beginning to feel the effects.

Soreness and stiffness of my muscles are now beginning to materialise and simple tasks like walking up the stairs or sitting down on a chair require added care.

From past experience the only cure for this that I've found is to exercise a little bit more today, but at the moment I'm still trying to recover and am feeling slightly exhausted.

Despite this we had a wonderful time being taught by one of the World's top martial artist and of course it was great to be a student again.

During the session we covered high level weapons, empty handed forms, as well as learning different ways to practice self-defence techniques, which was all very interesting.


Overall it was a really great and inspiring session. I loved it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant post Sir, I cant wait for the Seminar on 27th. The last few have been brilliant.