Wednesday 7 April 2010

Friends 50th Birthday


Yesterday it was one of my old school friends 50th birthday, so I decided to surprise him and go to his place of work to wish him a 'Happy Birthday.'

We got to talking about how he actually felt to reach the grand old age of fifty and both came to the conclusion that we thankfully didn't feel (or act) our current age.

My 50th birthday is also fast approaching, in July to be precise, however I have many friends that live locally that will reach this milestone before I do. So maybe there's a chance that I can ease into maturity gently after everyone else, without creating a lot of fuss or attention.

I have to admit though, I'm really looking forward to this significant birthday and want to embrace it fully with vigour, energy and vitality.

Actually - Isn't what this whole blog is about anyway?

Rock On!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello KJN,

Brilliant Post! I really enjoyed reading this one.

I am rapidly approaching 40 and yet don't feel any different to my 20's except that Im more grateful for a good nights sleep these days!

Regards

PSBN Jon