Tuesday 27 April 2010

Life Is Good!


During the winter months I follow the laws of nature and tend to hibernate, mind you as soon a Spring comes - I'm up up and away.

I love to exercise as you've probably noticed if you're a regular visitor to my blog and if I get a good sweat on its all the better.

Recently I'm back to running on my treadmill. Every morning I arise at 7.00am, spend approximately 20 minutes meditating and then I head off to my garage and its 30mins running.

It's a fantastic way to start the day. After breakfast and a shower, I usually go off to work- well if you can call it work. I either decide to practice my own martial training, or prepare for classes in the evening.

I don't think that I have much to complain about and I'm truly grateful for all the good things that come my way.

Oh yes and the total icing on the cake is that I get to take my wife out to lunch most day's. I have to say that - Life is Good!!


No comments: