Sunday 4 April 2010

Easter - What Does It mean to you?


Although I was born and raised within a Christian environment I do not follow the beliefs of Christianity as such.

This does not mean to say that I don't have my own particular spiritual beliefs or disbelieve in a higher source, I just tend not to not nail my colours to any one particular mast.

Because of my connections with the martial arts I tend to be more attracted to Taoism and Buddhism as a particular way to lead my life, however I also totally respect the beliefs of others at the same time.

So my question to any person that is a follower of Christianity; what does Easter mean to you?

I know that it's an important time for many people, but does Easter have any personal significant meaning in your own life, apart from taking time-out for a long weekend break?

I'm just curious - that's all!

No comments: