Sunday 9 May 2010

In-Laws

I've just finished having Sunday evening tea around my In-laws. Somehow we managed to get on the subject of this particular blog.

After having a quick browse through some of the most recent items, my mother-in-law wanted to know why she hadn't been featured in any of the posts.

Well that's a good question - why hadn't she? Maybe its because she wasn't exciting enough or maybe it's just because I'd forgotten to add her in.

Well the truth of the matter is (and I'm back-tracking fast now), I didn't want to post any pictures without gaining their kind permission first.

So now that I have their blessing, ladies and gentleman - please allow me to introduce to you the fantastic Joy & Fred, my Mother and Father In-law!

Nice picture don't you think, which should definitely put me in her good books!!

No comments: