Monday 3 May 2010

Am I Crazy?


To be or not to be - that is the question?

Of course this is a famous quote from Hamlet, by William Shakespeare.

I often ask myself a very similar question.

"What do I make of myself?"

You see my real torment in life is exactly that. I often feel attracted to playing so many different roles depending on how my mood takes me.

I often feel that I've brought the essence of many previous 'past life experiences' into this present incarnation. (Sorry if that sounds a little weird.) I often feel confused about exactly who I am and exactly where my true purpose lies.

I can only vaguely describe my situation as the following; I often find myself as a Healer, Teacher, Coach, Warrior, Philosopher, Peacemaker, Entrepreneur, Writer, Poet, Lover, Artist, Musician, Buddhist Monk.

I also have a deep sense in feeling that I'm intuitive, but practical. I like to seek out adventure and relish a good challenge, but deep down I'm attracted toward inner-peace and search for tranquility. I yearn for modern technology and all that it brings, however at the same time I appreciate history and tradition.

I aim to be wealthy and rich, but respect and love the most simplest things in life, such as watching a golden sunset. I find comfort in the countryside, but also enjoy the buzz and excitement of the metropolis.

So as you can see from the above, I'm exactly as my father used to say - "a crazy mixed up kid"

I guess from this perspective he was probably right. At least one things for sure.......... you couldn't classify me as being - dull or boring!

Although I have to add ~ there's still nothing wrong with being dull or boring either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome post Sir. This ties in perfectly with a book I just finished reading about our soul's journey(s). Very interesting to hear you speak of it because I haven't experienced much of it myself.

Very interesting indeed.