Monday 21 July 2008

24th Wedding Anniversary


Today is my 24th Wedding Anniversary (21st July) and I'm so proud of the fact that I have reached this number of years together with my charming wife Ali.

I'm so looking forward to our 25th anniversary next year as I want to take her somewhere really nice to celebrate. Maybe it will be Hawaii or San Francisco, who knows where we'll end up?

You see, on our honeymoon all those years ago, we couldn't really afford to go anywhere exotic, we had to settle for a camping holiday in Hastings, Brighton and Salisbury, of course there is nothing wrong with these locations as we both love Britain very much, however we did cut our honeymoon short to go martial art training in London.

So I think I owe it to Ali, not only for putting up with me all these years, but to come up with something a little more
adventurous for her.

Any suggestions for our 25th?

2 comments:

Rachel Ducker said...

Congratulations mum and dad im very proud of you both! Rachey xxx

Anonymous said...

I can thoroughly recommend New Zealand! Need to go for a month at least to make it worth while!!

We'll hold the fort for you while you're away!