Wednesday 30 July 2008

Hot Sunny Day















Today is another Gorgeous hot sunny day in East Suffolk with temperatures around the 25 degree mark. Doesn't the good weather in Britain make you feel so much more alive.

Alison and I went for a dental check up this morning and then decided to drive down to Southwold for a cup of tea on the pier and then a relaxing walk along the beach front, which was nice.

Although feeling rather chilled out, I did want a little more of a 'power-walk', so I came home and did 30 minutes walking/running on my treadmill in the garage.

I'm aiming at least doing a half-an -hour of aerobic exercise everyday if I can, set aside from my martial art classes every evening.

UPDATE - I watched the local evening news - to discover that there had been a protest along the sea front at Southwold today - Hundreds of people turned up to make there feelings heard to Gordon Brown (who is on holiday in Suffolk) about concerns over flood defenses along the Suffolk Coast.

No comments: