Thursday 31 July 2008

Anthony Robbins - Living Health

Anyone heard of Anthony Robbins? - Well I'm sure plenty of you have as his work is internationally renowned.

I have personally attended two 'Unleash the Power Within' seminars, both at the Excel Centre in London.

These three and 1/2 day seminars usually attract about ten thousand people and concentrate on providing people with the tools on how to live an 'extraordinary life'.

As many of my friends and family already know - I'm a big fan of Tony's and like many thousands of other people I've twice completed the famous fire-walk, without any major burns to my feet I must add.
Of course this is not just an entertaining 'party trick' (which I definitely don't encourage anyone to try at home) but an example of what you can really achieve if you focus your mind on something.

At this present time in my life what I'm particularly interested in, is to once again follow the Anthony Robbins 'Living Health' programme.

This particular information is usually featured during the last day of the UPW seminar and covers everything you need to understand about improving your overall health and gaining more energy and vitality.

I have to be honest and admit, that the first time that I followed the 'Living Health' regime in 2005, I found it very difficult to find anything suitable to eat afterwards, because much of what I had traditionally been accustomed to either seemed no good for my health or provided me with little in the way of nutritional content.

To cut a long story short, I became very obsessive with the programme and virtually starved myself to ill health. I became Iron and vitamin B12 deficient and lost almost 20lbs, which many people I'm sure would be proud of losing.

Unfortunately at the same time my energy levels decreased also, which is almost the opposite to what I had wanted to achieve.

I want to be quick to add that I'm not blaming anyone except myself for the results that I gained back then, because I'm quite sure that the information I obtained is always near on correct and presented as only guidelines for people to follow.

This time round I'm going to be a little more sensible about things and although what Tony says always makes incredible sense, I'm following this particular healthy eating plan with a little less intensity.

P.S. I'm currently listening to Anthony Robbins 'Living Health' on CD, which is always a great source of knowledge and information. - I'll keep you updated with my progress.

No comments: