Saturday 2 August 2008

Kuk Sool Won - Traditional Korean Martial Art



















You're probably wondering why I haven't mentioned much about martial arts in my blog so far, especially if you're interested in Kuk Sool Won.

Well having practiced Kuk Sool religiously myself for over thirty years and dedicated over two thirds of my life to the art, I thought I would try and stay clear a little of what it is that I do for my living.

Of course I'm still passionate about practising and teaching Kuk Sool, but I really feel that it is a good project for me to write about something slightly different. Lets face it I've probably got enough stories and experiences to write several books on martial arts alone.

Obviously Kuk Sool training does contribute enormously to the overall picture of what it is that I'm trying to achieve in becoming fighting fit, but I have to admit that I'm finding it rather refreshing to discover alternative ways of keeping fit, such as walking, cycling, running and swimming; before you know it I'll be entering a triathlon.

No comments: