Monday 11 August 2008

Decorating The Living Room






















Well can you believe it, with all the extra energy that I have gained in the past few weeks through exercising and eating well - my wife Ali has got me decorating the living room. (Something that hasn't been done for the last ten years.)

So my daughter Rachel, telephones me lunchtime today and says, "haven't added much to your blog recently dad" - well the reason - I've been decorating.

But I have to say, I had forgotten how much hard work decorating can be as this was something I used to do as an occupation before teaching full-time in the martial arts.

Oh well, one more week and it will all be over and the living room will be looking fabulous and then it will be back to writing my blog and regular morning exercise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Martin once finished you can sit down and feel proud