Friday 29 August 2008

Happy Holidays
















Next week Alison and I are taking a well earned break and jetting off to Spain for two weeks.

Now I've already mentioned in previous blogs how much we both enjoy the English countryside, however a friend has offered us his Villa in Spain free of charge. An offer we just couldn't refuse.

So for a short while my blog will be on hold. As for my preparations for the World Championships in Houston, I will still continue to train.

I have my faithful training partner with me and I know that we shall both be practising in the warm sunny climate, which always makes us feel good anyway.

My daughter Rachel and her partner Rob will be joining us for the second week, so it will be Yoga each morning outside in the sun next to the pool.

I am also looking forward to continuing with my healthy eating routine and a greater opportunity to follow the Mediterranean diet.

One thing that I just wanted to add, is a very big thank you to all the Instructors who are helping to keep our martial art schools running smoothly in our absence, as always your support is greatly appreciated.

Jason my son will be staying at home and looking after the house (as such) - we're just praying that he will not be having any wild parties.

So bye-for-now and I'll report back in a couple of weeks. Once again thanks for keeping up with the blog.


No comments: